Last chance flu sessions and appointments for 12 - 15 year olds available in vaccination centre ‘Children’s Day’
This weekend is the last chance for parents to get their child's flu vaccination if they missed out at school.
Appointments and walk-ins are available for anyone aged 4 to 16 who is either at school or home educated in Kent and Medway at:
📌Pentagon Centre in #Chatham
- Sunday 16 January, 9.30am to 4.30pm
📌Thanet Vaccines Site, Westwood Cross in #Thanet
- Sunday 16 January, 8.30am to 2pm
Children DO NOT need an appointment to attend but parents can book a time if they prefer at https://kchft.healthit.org.uk/patheks
Further information about the annual flu vaccination for children can be found on our website.
Parents of children aged 12 to 15 are also being encouraged to book their children in for COVID-19 vaccinations at centres across Kent this weekend.
NHS vaccination teams will provide extra capacity for anyone aged 12 to 15 who is due a first or second jab to get their vaccine in a friendly and supportive environment. Any child who had their first vaccine during October half term is now due their second. Appointments can be booked using the on the national booking system, or by calling 119. Walk-ins are also encouraged.
- Pentagon Centre in Chatham is open from 8.30am until 6pm on Saturday, 15 January and Sunday, 16 January.
- Camden Centre in Tunbridge Wells is open from 8.30am until 6pm on Saturday, 15 January.
- Sea Cadets centre in Canterbury is open from 8.30am until 6pm on Saturday, 15 January.
- There are also options for 12 to 15-year-olds to get their jab at venues in Swanley, Ashford, Thanet, Dover (Whitfield), Tonbridge and West Malling this weekend. Details of these can be found on the national booking system, or by calling 119.
Head of School-Age Immunisation Service