Our Sport Captains at Borough Green
On joining Borough Green School, each pupil is enrolled into one of four houses:
Each house has two Year 6 Sport Captains. They are chosen by the Senior Leadership Team.
Our Sport Captains for 2023/2024 are:
Malyon – Zeenia and Joe
Semark – George
Morris – Josh and Harry
Ashdown – Eva and Hannah
The position of Sport Captain is highly regarded within the school. They must be passionate about sport and have represented the school competing plus attend sports clubs that are run within school. The role has many fun activities but also some that are not!
· To be role model to others in the school in regards to sporting etiquette, motivation, inspiration, organisation and inclusion.
· To help organise and lead activities, competitions and clubs when required.
· To attend sports clubs in school.
· Meet with Mr Wheatley when needed.
· Take a prominent part in school assemblies.
· Advise, support and encourage younger pupils.
· Keep both the store cupboard and pavilion tidy.
· Collect and monitor the play equipment.
· Maintain the sports display on the playground.